The Executive Committee’s duties involve in particular:
- managing the activities of the Society and representing the Society;
- managing the property of the Society and finances;
- deciding on the Executive Committee’s Labour Code;
- creating and liquidating the Standing Committees (e.g. Scientific Cardiac and Vascular Programme Committees, Junior Committee, Advisory Board) and drawing up of the Committees’ Labour Code;
- making decisions related to the publishing of the journal of the Society
Executive Committee meetings shall be convoked by the President or a person appointed by the President.
- The Executive Committee may also make decisions with the use of teleconferences, videoconferences and electronic mail votation (resolutions by circulation).
- The Executive Committee may have employees constituting the Office of the Society, who shall provide administrative services to the Society.